Promotion for this product
💎*Manual Transmission Pump* -- The manual transmission fluid transfer pump allows to fill or top off transmissions with up to 6.5 liters ( 6.8 quarts) of fluid during refilling. Keeps your automatic transmission lubricated and running smoothly.
💎*Pressurized Filler System with Safety Design*: Pressurized operation frees users from continuous pumping. Provided with the release valve, pre-setting at 11 psi, the exceed pressure will be released automatically. The gauge displays a maximum pressure of 30 Psi.
💎*Easy Push-On Coupler Design Adapters*-- With OE Style Transmission Filling Adapters- 8 pieces, well packed in a storage box; includes adapter chart for application information. Multiple adapters to fit all of your transmission’s needs.
💎*Easy to Use-- Unscrew tank cap, add ATF fluid to reservoir, screw the cap in place, and find the suitable adapter and connect to the vehicle. Then connect the correct adapter with dispensing hose fitting. Push and pull the pump handle to start the operation.
💎*Convenient Design Tool*-- 2M PU hose with one touch controller gun to connect with transmission filling adapter enables the steady operation of the flow volume and easily to do the dispensing jobs. Without the splashing during the work.
👍️ Provide one-year warranty that covers any manufacturing defects .
👍️ If there has any questions, don't hesitate to let me know .
1. Manual operated, used to dispense auto transmission fluid quickly, safely and cleanly.
2. Provided with 8 pcs one touch ATF refilling adapters for auto transmission fluid transportation.
3. Designed with the safety valve, pre-setting at 11 psi, the exceeding pressure will be released automatically.
4. Includes the pressure gauge which can be read and control the pressure in the tank.
* PU hose with controller valve x 2M.
* 8 pcs one touch adapters for ATF oil transportation.
1. Open the filling cap on the reservoir. Fill in the dispensing fluid.
2. Find the suitable adapter from the selection and connect to the vehicle.
3. Connect the adapter with dispensing hose.
4. Push and pull the dispensing handle to start the operation.